Content

TREND ALERT | WILD AND REBELLIOUS

6/15/2011
made by brainsandtheballs
deze dieren inspireren deze herfst met hun veren, schubbenhuid, felle kleuren en prints. ik heb hieronder de items die ik heel erg mooi vind! wat er op mijn wishlist bij is gekomen zijn de leren jas en de studded handschoenen. wat vinden jullie?

these animals are very inspiring this autemn with their feather, fluo clors and prints. I've selected items we gonna see this autemn. my wishlist is grown with a leather jacket and studded gloves. what do you think?
Herfst 2011 trendreport: WILD AND REBELLIOUS

check this WILD & FREE inspiration post to >

0 COMMENTS:

Een reactie posten

ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Marianne Noordzij | Magazine addict, from national geographic, travel magazines to top gear. I can stay alive in the desert if my iPod is with me. I blog to flow the whirpool out of my brain onto the world wide web, sorry for that.

SUBJECTS

VIEWS

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

INSTAGRAM