Content

INTERIOR | BEACHCLUB BLOOMINGDALE

7/19/2012



One of the coolest places I've been in Hollaaando is Bloomingdale Beach! When the sun shines, it has the perfect summer vibe, and you will think you are just chilling at Ibiza. It's full with young people and gorgeous waiters :)
By night the DJ-stand will pop out the floor and incredible DJ's like Afrojack, Lucien Foort, Gregor Salto and Sunnery James will show up to trow the big party !

Bloomingdale has by far the most amazing interior of all beachclubs in our country. Feel the unique summer feeling yourself before our weathergods will change of thoughts! FACEBOOK





0 COMMENTS:

Een reactie posten

ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Marianne Noordzij | Magazine addict, from national geographic, travel magazines to top gear. I can stay alive in the desert if my iPod is with me. I blog to flow the whirpool out of my brain onto the world wide web, sorry for that.

SUBJECTS

VIEWS

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

INSTAGRAM