Content

PERSONAL SHIT | BACK IN TOWN

8/03/2011

Finally, returned into the BB mood. My holiday trips were amazing! Seen so many people and many inspiring styles. There was a perfect jeans by MANGO, but I didn't fit it, I cried haha. And I found out I L.O.V.E. old LANDROVERS. In a couple years I have one. Promise! 
3 Days home and I did nothing but sleep and go to the local beach. Oh, and I got my laptop, but the Y and the H don't work perfect..

Autemn is coming closer and of course I received the H&M brochure already. I do like autemn, the fashion is comfy and I love the warm jackets. I'm saving money up for a leather jacket..

I missed you, my visitors, keep following!

Follow BRAINS&THEBALLS

2 COMMENTS:

HYPNOTIZINGCOSMETICS at: 3 augustus 2011 om 18:37 zei

Fijn dat je het leuk hebt gehad!! :)

Eline at: 3 augustus 2011 om 23:38 zei

Leuk dat je terug bent! (ook al is vakantie natuurlijk ook leuk. ;)

Een reactie posten

ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Marianne Noordzij | Magazine addict, from national geographic, travel magazines to top gear. I can stay alive in the desert if my iPod is with me. I blog to flow the whirpool out of my brain onto the world wide web, sorry for that.

SUBJECTS

VIEWS

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

INSTAGRAM