Content

THE WORLD | BREATHTAKING

8/10/2011
A kinkajou drinks deeply of balsa blossom nectar | Mattias Klum

Amazing pictures from National Geographic, I'm thinking about sharing more world wonders and art, because this blog is a reflection of me. And my life isn't only fashion and lifestyle. All these photographs are from here, you can offer prints of them there. Join bb's!

 A gentoo penguin peeks beneath the water before taking the plunge | Paul Nicklen

 Brazil—Butterflies spatter the shoreline of the Juruena River in Brazil’s new 4.7-million-acre (2 million hectares) Juruena National Park | Zig Koch

Mimmi the brown bear shows her flair for flexibility during an afternoon stretch at the Antari Zoo. Despite intense summer heat, the lively resident lifted paws for minutes at a time in poses learned from her mother | Meta Penca

Follow BRAINS&THEBALLS

1 COMMENTS:

Een reactie posten

ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Marianne Noordzij | Magazine addict, from national geographic, travel magazines to top gear. I can stay alive in the desert if my iPod is with me. I blog to flow the whirpool out of my brain onto the world wide web, sorry for that.

SUBJECTS

VIEWS

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

INSTAGRAM